What Rules must my team follow?
You and your team will need to communicate and think through the clues to reveal the solution.
Northwoods Escape Room LLC takes the safety of its staff and clients seriously. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to those appearing to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs with no refund or rescheduling. We also reserve the right to stop an adventure at any time should the players become destructive or abusive. You will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will be held responsible for any damages or losses incurred by Northwoods Escape Room LLC.
There must an adult (18 and older) in each room!
- No Brute Force needed/allowed! This is a thinking game.
- No intoxicated participants
- Please do not damage puzzles, as they may not work properly and your experience may be affected.
- Recording devices, phones or cameras shall be placed in a basket in the game rooms and will not be allowed to be used.
- Team work and thinking out-loud is essential! Communication is key!
- You are under audio and video surveillance.
- You will be offered clues if you get stuck.
- Please do not talk about the game clues while in the lobby or around the event as it might spoil the experience for others.